Starting a business is one thing, but keeping it relevant, relatable, and marketable is another. With so much time and attention given to the Internet, business owners should focus their attention to how their company is performing on the World Wide Web and a great place to start is your company website.
Did you know a poor web experience can actually deter potential clients from your business? With poor web design, comes missed opportunity which in the end equates to lost revenue. If you are going to have a website (which is highly recommended), take heed to the following infographic and explanations provided by Jo Disney– news and feature editor for Officing Today—to improve your website traffic and turn browsers into buyers.
This insightful infographic provided by Red Website Design looks at the importance of a good user experience, and challenges 5 factors that can affect the growth of your website. Here is quick explanation of each component to good web design.
- Short patience: 40% of website visitors leave pages that take more than 3 seconds to load. Faster load times also mean lower bounce rates – sites that take 4 seconds to load see a 100% bounce rate.
- Color schemes: Red Website Design found that green is the optimum color for traffic growth, with red-themed sites the least popular.
- Love lists: 70% of users look at bulleted lists, while most visitors will focus on the first two paragraphs of content. Therefore, try to make your opening sentence as punchy and informative as possible.
- Trustworthy: 94% of people cite website design as a reason they trust – or don’t trust – a company. Sites can improve trust by linking to media coverage, showcasing logos of prominent clients, and avoiding stock photography.
- HTML5: A website that uses HTML5 is said to have many benefits – increased accessibility, better media performance, and mobile-ready browsing. Indeed, Red Website Design found that switching to HTML5 could more than double a site’s page views.
Choosing My Annapolis Office as your business address means we take care of the big details of running your business (such as location, office space, meeting rooms, and maintenance) while you focus on the details of running your business like optimizing your website. At My Annapolis Office we offer fully furnished office space with the latest telecommunication and data infrastructure, conference rooms, multiple meeting spaces, and a professional front desk personnel that are available to meet any need. Our business center supplies you with all of the amenities of a large business park–at a price that fits any client–with the professional look and feel your business needs.
To learn more, contact us at (410) 656-1600 or visit us on the web at www.myannapolisoffice.com.
Source: Officing Today